Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hopefully a Stranger no More

from adimari's album "quotidie" 
I sit late into the night and push my creative blocks and breaking my limits of wordlessness.  I push it because I've never felt this flow in such a long time and I revel in its mastery over me.  I succumb to the work and for these past 4 hours I am no longer a stranger to myself.  

Sight seems to have returned and what has been gestating for the past 2 weeks of longing to pour out my thoughts about what's been constricted and paralyzed because of so much work is now slowly coming out.  I have been wanting to articulate so much about this experience that has taken me captive. I feel like a prisoner of busy-ness and I'm trying to overcome.

In ten minutes I will be watching the much awaited TV series second season of Nikita.  Another chance to loosen up what has been coiled so tight.  I've forgotten how to entertain myself.  I shan't forget no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment